Bionet Multi-Parameter EtCO2 Portable Veterinary Monitor BM3Vet Next
Bionet Enhanced Multi-Parameter EtCO2 Ready Portable Veterinary Monitor, BM3Vet Next
Multi-Parameter Veterinary Monitor(ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Resp and Temperature with optional tempereture probe)
7" High Resolution Widescreen, 58mm Built-in Printer, Buil-in Rechargeable Battery, 120 Hours Memeory Capacity, 4 Traces, ST Analysis, PVC Count, Limited Arrythmia Package, Individual Sweep Speed per Parameter, 20 x 10sec alarms saved, Multiple Display Mode and Free Life Time Software(Firmware Upgrades).
Versatile. Portable. Lightweight. The BM3Vet series monitors are especially designed to be used in a veterinary environment. Compact design coupled with a unique handle make it easy to move from room to room. It's 7” Widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition.
A built in printer offers hard copy documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and Temperature
- 7" High resolution wide screen monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
Multiple display modes
- Remembers your settings
- Industry’s longest warranty - 4 Years!
- Add Mainstream or Sidestream EtCO2 at any time!
Enhanced Data Management
- 120 full hours of trend data are stored
- 20 cases x 10 sec alarm waveform are stored
- Includes B-Link software for data collection
- ST level, PVC count real-time display
- Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement
- Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 2 hours
BM3Vet Next Main Unit, 3 Lead or Optional 5 Lead ECG Cable(Alligator Type), ECG Extension Cable, SpO2 Sensor and Extension Cable, NIBP Child Cuff, NIBP Extension Tube, NIBP Neonate Cuffs(x5), Chart Paper(x2), Power Adaptor & Power Cord, Operation Manual and 4 Year Warranty Card.
CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 Sensor by Respironics® & Airway Adapters, LOFLO Sidestream CO2 Sensor by Respironics® & Airway Adapters, 5 lead vet ECG cable, Temperature probe (Skin), Temperature probe (Rectal)
Click here to register your Bionet Equipment
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com