Bovie DERM 942 High Frequency Desiccator 40W Hyfrecator
Designed For Years of Trouble-Free Use
The Bovie Derm 942 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high impact plastic case.
BOVIE DERM 942
40 watts of power
HIGHER RESOLUTION IN BI-POLAR MODE increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from zero to ten watts
UNIVERSAL POWER with 100—240 VAC… the A942 is a global option
MORE USER FRIENDLY with features that can save you time and money
LESS TO DO with fewer steps to accomplish the same procedures
LESS TO BUY Fewer accessories needed for additional functionality
LESS TO BUY AND LESS TO DO
The same 3-Button Pencil works with or without the optional footswitch. Simply plug in the optional footswitch and you are ready to go! Not only is the Bovie footswitch much more cost effective, but you don’t need to replace the handpiece like you do on the competitor’s device. The user has complete control including up/down power from the handpiece as well as activation… you have neither with the competition. Not only more user-friendly, but this saves you money too! IT’S YOUR CHOICE. Foot control handpiece and footswitch are sold separately and are both required for the ConMed® foot control option.
Additionally, the Hyfrecator’s setup is much more complicated. “Time is money” and the six cumbersome steps it takes to change the *Hyfrecator® 2000 from the 3-button handpiece to foot control can deplete both these valuable assets. Also note that the 6-steps must be reversed in order to go back to 3-button handpiece control.
DIGITAL ERROR DETECTION
The Bovie Derm 942 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
THE BOVIE 3-BUTTON HANDPIECE – BETTER BY DESIGN, INSIDE AND OUT
The A902 handpiece (Patent #8,998,899) allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode. The handpiece has a 2 pin design (patent pending) for increased reliability compared to the old fashioned flying lead type used by the competition. The Bovie Derm 942 has a technology advantage right in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that’s even gold plated for superior conductivity. The collet is attached to our circuit board and the entire handpiece is encapsulated and formed in a high tech polymer that combines comfort for you with a sure grip.
*Hyfrecator is a registered trademark of ConMed Corporation
- A942 – Electrosurgical Generator (1ea)
- A902 – 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (1ea)
- A804 – Sharp Dermal Tips, Non-Sterile (5ea)
- A805 – Sharp Dermal Tips, Sterile (2ea)
- A806 – Blunt Dermal Tips, Non-Sterile (5ea)
- A807 – Blunt Dermal Tips, Sterile (2ea)
- A806DE – DERM-Elite™ Premium Blunt Dermal Tip, Non-Sterile (2ea)
- A807DE – DERM Elite™ Premium Blunt Dermal Tip, Sterile (2ea)
- A910 – Disposable Handpiece Sheath, Non Sterile (2ea)
- A910ST – Disposable Handpiece Sheath, Sterile (2ea)
- A837 – Wall Mount Kit (1ea)
- Medical Grade Power Cord
- User Manual (CD Format)
- Spray Coagulation WATTS: 40 VPEAK MAX VOLTAGE: 6300V CREST TYPE (TYPICAL): 9.5 ± 20% FREQUENCY (KHZ): 410 kHz ± 82.0 kHz
- Standard Bipolar WATTS: 40 VPEAK MAX VOLTAGE: 950V CREST TYPE (TYPICAL): 5.5 ± 20% FREQUENCY (KHZ): 368 kHz ± 36.8 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50–60 Hz
- Output Frequency: 328-492 kHz
- Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Output Power: Fulguration: 40 watts Bipolar: 40 watts
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling
- Technology: Isolated RF Output
- Audible/Visible Output Meter: Yes
- Pre-set Feature: No
- Monopolar HP Ports: 1
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: White
- Weight: < 2.26 kg (< 5 lbs.)
- Dimensions: Height: 188 mm (7.40 in.) Width: 228 mm (8.98 in.) Depth: 105 mm (4.13 in.)
- Warranty: 4 years, Additional Warranty Available
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com