Brymill Cry-Ac 3 Liquid Nitrogen Storage Device, 10oz/300ml, B-800
Brymill Cry-Ac 3 Liquid Nitrogen Storage Device, 10oz/300ml, B800
*This is an FDA regulated product. Please fill out this FDA Form-PDF
to expedite your order processing
Brymill is the world's leading manufacturer of handheld, liquid nitrogen cryosurgery devices used to treat a wide range of common skin lesions.
Our 2 units, available in 500ml and 300ml capacity, provide the ultimate in controlled application of Liquid Nitrogen to the lesion.
The No.1 choice of dermatologists, Brymill offers unsurpassed safety, versatility, and control for precise and effective cryosurgery.
CRY-AC® & CRY-AC®-3 units have a 3-year limited warranty covering against manufactures defect.
5 spray tips with varying sized apertures (.04 - .016 inches) and a 20 gauge bent spray are included with CRY-AC® and CRY-AC®-3 units for more accurate, controlled treatment of lesions of different sizes and types.
- Slender, fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing - also rotates easily for left-hand users.
Patented Safety Autovent maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains a constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and accurate freezing.
- Polypropylene Cover and Collar insulates the user's hand.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life
- Sturdy Polypropylene base for extra stability
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com