Brymill Cryogenic Aperture, BRY-101-AA
*Open sprays are primarily used to treat cutaneous lesions. They should be selected based on the size and type of lesion.All Brymill apertures, spray extensions & adapters, and cryochambers are fully autoclavable.
- 101-AA, Advanced Acne Aperture
- 102-A, Aperture - A (0.04in.)
- 102-B, Aperture - B (0.031in.)
- 102-C, Aperture - C (0.022in.)
- 102-D, Aperture - D (0.016in.)
- 301-E, SuperSpray E Tip
(0.013in.) with back ventWe are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com