Chattanooga Intelect Transport Ultrasound Therapy Unit, 2782
Unit comes with two(2) years manufacturer warranty.
*Additonal one year warranty covers the main ultrasound unit (2782) only. We do not offer any additonal warranty on the applicator
Chattanooga Intelect Transport Ultrasound Therapy Unit, 2782. Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy. Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
- 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
– Intelect Transport Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack
– 1 cm2 Sound Head Applicator
– 2 cm2 Sound Head Applicator
– 10 cm2 Sound Head Applicator
– Intelect Transport Carry Bag
– Therapy Cart (assembled)
– Therapy Cart with Cart Adapter (Gray)
– Cart Adapter (Gray) Allows the Intelect Transport unit to attach securely to the Therapy Cart.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 maximum
- 110V or battery powered
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, or mobile use
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to
- Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Two year warranty
CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL-PDF
Visit Our Blog !!
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 VAC~50/60 Hz. 1.0 A
- Product Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (4 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 6.4"H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com