Chattanooga Saunders HomeTrac Cervical Traction Unit, 199594
Safe, Effective Home Treatment
Saunders Cervical Traction Device
The Saunders Cervical provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care and for some, an alternative to surgery. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees. The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic. The Saunders Cervical Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction, and provides a comfortable and effective traction experience at home.
New Innovative Design
Safe-A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Built-in angle adjustment
- Enhanced patient comfort features that include softer, more comfortable head strap and head pad
- Attractice carrying case included
- No assembly required
Effective-A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Easy to Use-A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Patented self adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- Quick and simple patient setup enables home traction without assistance
Available Accessory Part# 700472:
- The Saunders Cervical Hometrac Deluxe model provides traction forces directed toward the occiput (back of the head) and reduces strain on the jaw and neck.
- Applies up to 50 pounds of effective force.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- The user has total control of force at all times with the hand-held pneumatic pump.
- Easy to replicate clinic-quality treatment at home.
- Patient can control the inclination in the rear from 15 to 25 degrees of flexion with three push-button settings.
- Includes patented self-adjusting neck wedges that pivot 30 degrees and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- The rotation of the neck wedges combined with the ability to adjust the width ensures that even patients with extra large or extra small necks can achieve a perfect fit every time!
- Saunders cervical traction models provide a comfortable and cost-effective option to continuing clinical traction treatments.
- Comes complete with a user's guide and a deluxe carrying case.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
Saunders Replacement Cervical Pump
Does my health insurance cover Saunders Cervical Traction Unit?
We do not accept insurance. However, Saunders Cervical Traction Units are being cover by many insurance providers.
After purchasing this item on our website or on the phone you will receive our company invoice via e-mail which you can send to your insurance provider for a reimbursement.
What is the HCPCS code for Saunders Cervical Traction Unit?
HCPCS code, L code or Procedure code is the code you need while submitting your claim to your insurance company. The insurance code for Saunders Cervical Traction Unit is E0849 but you may need to confirm it with your insurance provider.
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com