Summit Reimbursable Vascular Doppler w/8Mhz Probe, Printer, 2 Cuffs, Aneroid, L250AB
The LifeDop ABI system features a portable bi-directional Doppler with compact printer for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). The system includes Doppler, printer, bi-directional probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, forms, ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide and ABI glossary, with 2 cuffs and aneroid package.
Why you should get Summit ABI System?
The L250AB package includes everything in the L250AC package below, other than the system ships with 2 cuffs instead of 4 (One each 10cm and 12cm cuff).
L250AC system includes:
- Compact bi-directional hand-held Doppler - Auto calibrated
- Modular printer with adhesive-backed label paper
- Automatic waveform scaling with fast printout
- 8MHz bi-directional probe
- 4 Cuffs and Aneroid (10 & 12cm)
- ABI Chart
- Report forms (Pack of 50)
- ABI Video, Examination Guide, Quick Reference Guide, and ABI Glossary
- ICD9 Code listing