Item: Welch Allyn Veterinary Diagnostic Set, 96270
Welch Allyn Veterinary Diagnostic Sets can be customized to meet your needs. View the chart to see all of the configurations available.NON-RETURNABLE ITEM
*Image displayed may not reflect the actual product...
Veterinary Diagnostic Set #96270 Includes:
3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
• The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
• Halogen HPX lamp provides light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
• Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes.
• Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter.
• Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
• Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt.
• 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
• Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
• 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
3.5 V Otoscope, complete with three polypropylene specula sizes 4, 5, and 7 mm
• Halogen HPXTM lamp that provides 30% more light output than standard halogen lamps, for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
• Open system for convenience during procedures.
• Rotatable lens and speculum for ease of use.
• Fiber-optic illumination for cool light.
3.5 V Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Handles
• Rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included.
• Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip.
• Chrome-plated brass construction for durability and reliable long-life.
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan.
Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com