Tuttnauer Valueklave Manual Sterilizer, 7 inch x13 inch , 1730
Tuttnauer Valueklave Manual Sterilizer, 7"x13", 1730
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7" chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Chamber Dimensions x L In (mm):7" x 13" (230x470)
- Chamber Volume:2Gal 7.5L
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH (in):17.9"x17.4"x12" (455x440x305)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity:2 Half
- Tray Dimensions DXWxH In (mm):1.6"x4.7"x0.8" (295x120x20)
- No of Trays:3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold:16 Min. Hot: 11 Min.
- Voltage (V) Frequency (Hz):120V 50/60
- Power (W) Current (A):1350W / 11A
- Autoclave Weight lbs (kg): 50 (23)